Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka “Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Curt Stowers is a lifelong learner with a passion for coaching and helping others grow. In 2013, he stepped away from his position in corporate America to purse the American dream and find a better work/life balance. He now owns his own business, F5 Financial Planning, where every day he can help serve others and make an impact on his clients' financial success. Curt discusses with Daniel about how the Iron Sharpens Iron community has made him a better man and a better entrepreneur.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What's Curt's favorite childhood memory?
● Curt talks family life and what he's learned about himself while raising three children.
● How Curt found the Iron Sharpens Iron community.
● The biggest benefits Curt has received from the Iron Sharpens Iron community.
● Why you should ‘give to give’ instead of ‘give to get’.
● What legacy would Curt like to leave behind?
● Despite doing everything on his own, Curt admits that you need help sometimes.
● Curt discusses his relationship with God.
● Why did Curt start his own business?
Curt's Email: Curt.Stowers@F5FP.com