Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker's, aka "Big A", vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Butch Bellah is a speaker on the subject of sales, a sales trainer, and author. At 35, he and a business partner increased his company's net-worth from $35 million to one of the largest wholesale food distributors in the nation with annual sales of almost a quarter-billion dollars. Today, Butch works with salespeople and organizations to help them gain more sales, win more business, and retain more customers. He is also the author of Sales Management for Dummies (A Wiley brand) and Biz Coach.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What did Butch want to be when he grew up?
● Why worrying will get you nowhere.
● Does Butch have any hidden talents? He plays drums!
● How did Butch discover Iron Sharpens Iron?
● Butch became depressed when he turned 50.
● Butch explains why ISI makes you a better man.
● Why did Butch start his own business?
● When the going gets tough, you just have to stick through it and drive through them.
● Butch talks about his book, Sales Management for Dummies.
● Learn how undergoing heart surgery taught Butch the biggest lesson of them all.