Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker's, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Eric Gonia is a software engineer and entrepreneur located in Little Rock, Arkansas. Eric and I discuss family life and building strong connections with your wife and children. He maintains his family relationships by always having a date with his wife on Fridays and spends quality time with the kids on the weekends. Eric also talks about how he and his wife teach important life skills to their children and how these skills have greatly improved the family relationship.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What is Eric most thankful for today?
● How does Eric manage his busy schedule and spend quality time with his family?
● What are some of Eric's favorite childhood memories? Eric loves the outdoors.
● Eric discusses how he teaches important life skills to his children.
● By encouraging his daughter to start a business, he's seen her work ethnic increase.
● Eric struggles with focus and perseverance.
● Why did Eric join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● How the ISI community has shaped Eric and his mindset.
● The Pomodoro Technique and how it improves productivity.
● It's so easy to travel through life without meaning or purpose.
Business Brilliant by Lewis Schiff