Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker's, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Big A himself joins us on today's podcast to talk about the importance of 90 day sprints, and why Iron Sharpens Iron members are currently going through this practice to help their business and stay focused in some of their life goals.
Highlights from This Episode:
● Why are Iron Sharpens Iron members going through 90 day sprints?
● Aaron gets twice as much done when he turns off the phone and focuses on what he is doing.
● The benefits of Trello.
● What is Aaron's 90 day sprint currently?
● What has Aaron learned about himself by writing a book?
● How the community can help promote Aaron's book.
● We need to be in an environment that's conducive to our success.
● Aaron talks about Fully Alive by Ken Davis.
● What is Aaron currently excited about?
● How did Aaron get out of his depression? What advice does he have for others?