Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Charles Max Wood is a web developer and runs his own podcast for programmers, called Devchat.TV. He discusses how Aaron had impacted him long before he joined the Iron Sharpens Iron community and talks on why you absolutely have to stand up for what you believe in. The Iron Sharpens Iron community has given Charles an extra boost in confidence and the community's wisdom even saved Charles's home from foreclosure.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What did Charles want to be when he grew up?
● Does Charles consider himself an introvert or extrovert?
● Charles talks about meeting new people at conferences.
● What are some of Charles's hidden talents?
● Charles will be doing 13 remote conferences this year.
● Why did Charles join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● Stand up for your beliefs or else you'll never feel completely comfortable.
● What kind of unexpected benefits has Charles received from ISI? He was able to save his house.
● Charles is a to-do list Junkie.
● How does Charles build in time to be flexible with his plans?