Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Raz Shafer is a Christian, conservative, Texan, entrepreneur, and more. At a young age, Raz has always been interested in politics and he currently runs his own consulting company, Frontline Political Strategy, which helps empower campaigns to run the best in class ground operations. He and his team have knocked on nearly 200,000 doors for conservative candidates. Find out how the Iron Sharpens Iron has helped Raz succeed.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What did Raz want to be when he grew up?
● Why was Raz interested in politics when he was a younger kid?
● Does Raz have any hidden talents?
● Why did Raz join the Iron Sharpens Iron community?
● Raz talks about his entrepreneurial journey.
● What kind of challenges has the IRI community help Raz to overcome?
● How did Raz start his consulting business?
● What are some of Raz's business routines?
● Raz discusses why he loves Wunderlist.
● Raz talks about work/life balance and how he makes time for his wife.