Chris Shrader has been a mortgage banker for the last 31 years and has some great financial advice to share the listeners who are about to purchase a home for the very first time. There is such a thing as good debt, but Chris believes you should avoid it as best as you can. All of this and more on today's episode!
Highlights from This Episode:
● What actor would Chris pick to play him?
● Chris wanted to be a doctor when he grew up.
● Interests rates right now are at an all-time low.
● It's irresponsible to refinance your home and use that additional money for a vacation.
● There is such a thing as good debt, but you should avoid it if you can.
● What advice would Chris give to someone who is purchasing a home for the first time?
● Why does Chris have such a passion for swimming?
● Why did Chris join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● Chris is looking for new career opportunities.
● What have been some of the unexpected benefits of ISI?