Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Bill Watkins and Robert Mallon are the co-founders of Rusty Lion Academy. They're on an amazing mission to help give a life of meaning to a million men. They've been best friends for the last 20 years, and are dedicated to building a better world with one man, one business, and one family at a time.
Highlights from This Episode:
● If a movie is being made of both Bill and Robert's life, what would the name of their movie be?
● How did Bill and Robert meet? They've been best friends for about 20 years.
● It is Bill and Robert's goal to help a million men.
● Bill and Robert launched their business in 2013, at an age where their peers were looking to settle down and retire.
● Bill was a lone wolf, but realized it was better to join together than to be apart. How did he get out of the lone wolf mentality?
● How has Robert's work in the men's ministry helped him?
● How do Bill and Robert create an environment where men can let their guard down?
● What is The Lion's Den?
● Bill and Robert have a special gift for Big A's audience!
● Bill and Robert leave us with some final pieces of advice and wisdom.