Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Jerad Spencer is a general sales manager at Twin City Motors. Jerad wants to do something a bit different at his dealership. As many may know, dealerships do not have the best reputation, but Jared hopes to change that by using Zappos as a prime example of how to instill a WOW! customer service experience. Find out more on today's show.
Highlights from This Episode:
● If a movie was being made of Jerad's life, what would the name of his movie be?
● Does Jerad have any hidden talents?
● How has Jerad's background in ceramics improved the way he sells today?
● Jerad wants to improve the culture of his dealership, because dealerships tend to have a bad rep.
● Jerad called Zappos customer service and asked the representative what it was like to work at Zappos.
● Daniel talks about Horst Schulze, who he heard speak at the Global Leadership Summit.
● Has Jerad's team shared what they'd like to change in their company culture?
● Why did Jerad join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● How does Jerad stay focused?
● Look forward to Jerad's new website, Two Car Dudes.