Are you a man who longs for a life of success and significance? If so, you are in the right place. Our host, Daniel Bauer, interviews top entrepreneurs who have learned from Aaron Walker’s, aka "Big A," vast experience through coaching, masterminds, and resources to improve their spiritual, personal, and professional lives. Welcome and enjoy the View from The Top!
Matt Fortnow is one of the guys who put fantasy sports on the Internet. He and his friends created the official fantasy sports games for NFL, MLB, CBS SportsLine, and several others. In 1999, Matt and his friends sold their company to CBSsports for 8 figures.
Highlights from This Episode:
● How is Matt's Peers app coming along?
● How does Peers actually work?
● What is Matt's favorite memory?
● Matt is a huge Red Sox fan!
● It's always great to root for the underdog and then see them come back to the top!
● How did Matt get into consulting entrepreneurs and startups?
● Strategic business partners can greatly boost your business and you won't have to give up any equity!
● How did Matt know he had something special when he was putting fantasy sports online?
● Vet your idea with a group of close friends.
● Never give up!