Jim Ingersoll is a real estate investor, author, and coach. Jim is also the host of his own real estate podcast, Investor Success. Jim has spent a lot of years in the corporate world, but one day he decided he wanted to stop trading his hours for dollars, and move on to more fulfilling work. Today, he teaches others to break into the real estate market, and live life on their terms.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Jim experienced joy?
● Jim explains why being a father is the best job in the world.
● How did Jim remind himself to practice unconditional love for his kids?
● What do people consistently ask Jim for help with?
● What is Jim obsessed with right now?
● How did Jim get started in real estate investing?
● What kind of routines does Jim have that help him be successful?
● Every morning Jim gets coffee with the Lord.
● Why did Jim join the Iron Sharpens Iron community?
● What has been the most unexpected benefit towards joining Iron Sharpens Iron?