Jim Judge is a Technical Sales Executive and a Business and Personal Performance Coach. Jim has been married to his highschool sweetheart for over 15 years, and shares some wisdom on what it takes to have a loving and meaningful relationship a decade later!
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Jim experienced Joy?
● Kids, pack your bags! We’re going on a spontaneous weekend vacation.
● You don’t have to wait till you retire, to enjoy a retirement lifestyle.
● What do people consistently ask Jim for help with?
● How can successful businessmen also be successful husbands?
● Your wife plays an important role in your family. Really check the ego at the door, and listen to your other half.
● What kind of routines does Jim have?
● What kind of wins has Jim seen since switching his routine?
● How did Jim discover the Iron Sharpens Iron community?
● What has been an unexpected benefit since joining ISI?