Kyle Benschoter has been married to his college sweetheart for the last three years, and discusses the importance of truly listening to your partner in the way that they need to be heard, not how you want to be heard. Although Kyle has a background in finance, he loves being outdoors, and working on the family farm. There’s so much simplicity and beauty in being outdoors and working in nature!
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Kyle experienced joy?
● What’s the secret to a long-lasting marriage?
● You have to be willing to listen to your partner.
● Daniel explains what FANO means.
● What do people consistently ask Kyle for help with?
● What kind of pancakes do Kyle and his wife make? We must know!
● What is Kyle currently obsessed with?
● There’s just something special about the farming community.
● Why did Kyle join the Iron Sharpens Iron community?
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of the ISI community?