Ernie 'EL' Lansford has over 50 years of experience in sales, and is currently a B2B sales leadership coach and mentor. Ernie has also been married to his lovely wife for the last 48 years! Ernie shares his favorite reply to, ‘How are you?’ and describes why you always want to make your customer the hero.
Highlights from This Episode:
● How’s Ernie doing today? He’s having the time of his life!
● What’s Ernie’s upcoming book about?
● How does Ernie make his customers feel like heros?
● How can we figure out a customer’s internal desires and motivations?
● Should you think of your wife and children as customers? How does that help a husband/father?
● There are four levels of relationships.
● When was the last time Ernie experienced joy?
● What has Ernie learned about marriage while being with his wife for over 48 years?
● Ernie is entering a new business venture; what’s it about?
● Why did Ernie join Iron Sharpens Iron?