Kevin Wallenbeck is the Founder of RVing Planet and the Co-Founder of InteractRV. Kevin is the father of three daughters, and discusses what it’s like raising children and planting seeds for their success in life. Kevin believes self-improvement is incredibly important, especially as an entrepreneur, and that you should never stop learning.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Kevin experienced joy?
● When Kevin heard his two younger daughters give speeches at his older daughter’s wedding, he knew they’ll be okay for the ‘real world.’
● Kevin discuss what’s it like raising 3 daughters.
● Kevin plants seeds in his children’s lives by having the real and tough conversations with them.
● What do people consistently ask Kevin for help doing?
● As an entrepreneur, you have to constantly be learning new things.
● Why did Kevin join Iron Sharpens Iron?
● The two most important things that stand out to Kevin, based on the books he’s been reading, is you need focus and execution.
● How did Kevin get into RVs?
● Kevin offers some final words of advice.