David Cook is the Co-Founder of Dfranco Decorative Finishes. David became an entrepreneur after he suffered from a back injury that made him no longer able to do the physical work he needed to do for his job. On this episode, David talks about his sons, and shares tips on how he and his wife still keep the spark alive.
Highlights from This Episode:
● Why did David name his business Dfranco Decorative Finishes?
● How difficult was the career transition mentally for David?
● What lessons did David learn from the men in the Iron Sharpens Iron group?
● David talks about his sons and why he’s proud of them.
● When was the last time David experienced Joy?
● What tips does David have about a long lasting marriage?
● How does David pray to God?
● What do people consistently ask David for help with?
● What is David currently obsessed with?
● How does David combine his faith into his work?