Michael McGreevy runs a location-independent coaching business, and lives in Buffalo, New York with his wife and two children. In today’s discussion, Michael dives in on what it’s like working with Aaron Walker one-on-one, and why integrity is one of the main foundations to achieving lifelong success.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Michael experienced joy?
● What does it mean to Michael to be a man of integrity?
● How can more men step up to the plate and live a life of integrity?
● Integrity is one of the main foundations to success.
● How did Michael get started in coaching?
● Remember, the answer is always no, unless you ask!
● If nothing else, take action today. If you have something in your heart that you’re supposed to do, you need to go after it!
● Don’t get discouraged when things don’t always work out. You have to be patient and just keep putting one foot in front of the other.
● What was it like working with Aaron Walker one-on-one?
● Why did Michael start the “Husbands, Fathers, and Leaders” Facebook group?