Jonathan Bates served for over 20 years as an Explosive Ordnance Disposal (EOD) officer in the U.S. Navy. Today, he is a certified Four Steps To Business Freedom professional, with a focus on small businesses. Jonathan discusses the importance of setting a vision for yourself, and how he helps business owners achieve this through the work he does with Four Steps To Business Freedom.
Highlights from This Episode:
● What was it like being a EOD officer in the military and how has it helped Jonathan in his business life?
● The type of vision that we define as a business owner is the most important step.
● Most people don’t know where they want to go in the future. We need a map!
● How did Jonathan get involved with Scott Beebe’s Four Steps To Business Freedom program?
● What is DISC and why should business owners use it?
● What do you do if you’ve already hired someone you know who isn’t the best fit for the job position?
● What kind of services does the Four Steps To Business Freedom program offer?
● There’s no better way to learn than to teach.
● What is Jonathan currently obsessed with right now?
● What were some of the steps that got Jonathan to join Iron Sharpens Iron?