Tom Schwab is back! Tom has previously appeared on episodes 02 and 31. Since the last time Daniel and Tom spoke, Tom has launched Interview Valet as a way to help people get onto more podcast shows.
Highlights from This Episode:
- What kind of toppings does Tom like on his pizza?
- Why did Tom start Interview Valet?
- Tom credits Matt Miller for the name Interview Valet!
- Business owners have ideas, but you gotta listen to your customers on what they want.
- If people don’t do anything with the education/information we provide, then is it really worth it?
- Tom asked 10,000 people on how they ranked their ROI on the various marketing channels that they were using. Podcast interviews ranked number one above Facebook ads and email marketing.
- Why is connection really important to Tom? How does he define it?
- One week out of every month, Tom and his wife try to live in a different city.
- Tom recently went through a hard time, but he had amazing men in the ISI mastermind to reach out to for support and advice. That kind of friendship and love is invaluable.
- Your friends and your family want you to be happy. The people in your mastermind want you to be better.
Tom on LinkedIn
“002: Find Your Zone of Genius with Tom Schwab”
Ego Is the Enemy, by Ryan Holiday