Welcome to the View from the Top podcast, Season 2. In one of the most powerful episodes yet, Aaron tackles the concept of moral inventory. Coach A challenges us to examine the ways we act even when no one isn’t aware.
Can what we do behind closed doors impact the future?
Coach Aaron explain how and why. He also shares why keeping to the moral standards we set is important for ourselves and for our children.
What’s Covered in this Episode
- Accepting the challenge of personal moral inventory
- The meaning of the title, “Are you a liar, a cheater, or a prostitute?”
- Aaron’s personal story about being a liar, cheater, and selling his integrity for 30% more money
- The slippery slope we often engage in to protect ourselves from seeing the truth
- Taking the stand for your own personal moral inventory
- Why it’s important to be a moral example in your own life and that of your children
Key Quote to Think About
“The litmus test for me is that If I can do it and feel comfortable about my grandchildren and children knowing exactly how Big A is doing with his life…”
Key Questions to Think About
- If you needed a character witness for a court case, who would you turn to? What would they say?
- What areas of morality do you struggle publicly? In private?
- How often do you check your moral inventory? Make a goal of checking it regularly.
View From the Top: Am I Telling the Truth? The Real Truth!
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Apply here to join Aaron’s exclusive Iron Sharpen Iron Mastermind. You’re just one click away from living a life of success and significance.
Thanks for listening to today’s View from the Top podcast. To make sure you don’t miss any of our episodes click subscribe right now and if you enjoyed what you heard today please tell a friend and share on social media.
Learn how to live a life of success and significance at viewfromthetop.com
Connect with Aaron
Website | Twitter | FB | LinkedIn | Instagram | Email
Check out Aaron Walker’s daily podcast, The Mastermind Blueprint available on your Amazon Echo or iTunes.
Copyright © 2019 View from the Top