Welcome to the View from the Top podcast, Season 2. In this short, but mighty, throwback episode, Aaron shares an inspirational talk he gave in 2017. In that talk, he discusses the danger of accepting an average goals for your life. As Aaron shared in the talk, successful people like Justin Constantine, are heroes because their goals were bigger than their excuses.
What’s Covered in this Episode
- Why it’s important to reflect on your goals last year and why you need bigger goals NOW
- The important thing Michael Phelps did that made him a champion
- The powerful quote that brought a tear to Aaron’s eyes
- Three resources that you can use right now to help you plan and live a better life
Key Quote to Think About
“Start saying “I am a hero. I am a champion.’
Key Questions to Think About
- What did you achieve in 2018?
- What do you want achieve in 2019?
- What’s holding you back from achieving what you want to in 2019?
Resources to Check Out
The War of Art: Winning the Inner Creative Battle
Personal Assessment from View from the Top
What Do I Want from View from the Top
Steps to a Productive Day from View from the Top
Justin Constantine on TEDx
We hope you enjoy the podcast. All the highlights, resources, and next steps can be found below. Listen to the full episode here and learn more at viewfromthetop.com.
Join Iron Sharpens Iron
Apply here to join Aaron’s exclusive Iron Sharpen Iron Mastermind. You’re just one click away from living a life of success and significance.
Thanks for listening to today’s View from the Top podcast. To make sure you don’t miss any of our episodes click subscribe right now and if you enjoyed what you heard today please tell a friend and share on social media.
Learn how to live a life of success and significance at viewfromthetop.com
Connect with Aaron
Website | Twitter | FB | LinkedIn | Instagram | Email
Check out Aaron Walker’s daily podcast, The Mastermind Blueprint available on your Amazon Echo or iTunes.
Copyright © 2019 View from the Top