Scott Hooper has been making a difference in the lives of kids since he was basically a kid himself. For the last 20+ years, he has served as the Children’s Pastor at Cottonwood Church in Dublin, Texas. Scott is also a board member for Kids Across Cultures, an organization that helps supply clean water to villages in rural China.
Highlights from This Episode:
● When was the last time Scott experienced Joy?
● Has Scott ever taken a charity mission trip with the entire family?
● What is the value of taking your family overseas to do a mission trip?
● Scott believes if children learn English, Spanish, and Chinese, they can branch into any market in the world.
● How does Scott reach outside of his local church to help his community?
● How does Scott connect with people in authentic ways?
● Why did Scott join the ISI community?
● God will always make a way.
● What has been the most unexpected benefit of joining the ISI community?
● Scott’s wife has even noticed a difference!